Thank you for your interest in volunteering at TCAN – a great opportunity to learn, share, contribute to your community and make new friends.
TCAN volunteers, representing the diverse communities of the MetroWest region, come together with a shared purpose to support the arts. We are interested in using your strengths and interests in a role that serves our mission, serves our patrons and artists, and is rewarding for you.
Volunteer Areas of Focus
- Event Volunteer: Serve as an usher, in concessions, selling artist merchandise or tickets in our box office. We need more TIPS-trained volunteers to serve beer and wine!
- Cinema Volunteer: Serve as an usher, in concessions, selling tickets in our box office. We need more TIPS-trained volunteers to serve beer and wine!
- Patron Services: Box office volunteers greet our patrons in person or by telephone to answer questions, sell tickets and memberships, and take registrations for education classes. Superstars learn our ticketing system to run reports and update account information. Customer service and computer skills necessary, plus a two-hour per week commitment.
- Administrative: Support Patron Services, Marketing or Development in our office with your administrative skills. Superstars learn our ticketing system to run reports and update account information. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint helpful.
- Summer Street Gallery: Be on our art gallery team and help with booking, the artist hang and takedown, and marketing of the exhibits.
- Technical Production: Assist our audio and lighting engineers by helping set up the stage, focus lights, run cables and help the artist with equipment load-in.
- Marketing Outreach: Street team members let everyone know what is happening at TCAN. Post online listings, distribute calendar cards and posters, or help with research or surveys.
- Family Programs: Help staff, research, and provide outreach support for Family Series performances.
Volunteer Signup Form
"*" indicates required fields