The TCAN Cinema room is equipped with projection equipment and audio systems professionally designed and installed by Boston Light & Sound, one of the nation’s leading entertainment technology companies located in Brighton, MA. BL&S audio and video engineers have designed systems for Berklee College of Music, Coolidge Corner Theatre, Martin Scorsese’s Screening Room in Manhattan, and the 2001 Bryan Adams Concert Tour. The TCAN Cinema Room itself was designed by architect Chris Milford and designer Patricia Ford of Milford & Ford Associates.
- Digital Cinema System
- Barco DP2K Digital Cinema Projector
- Showvault 2K Digital Cinema Server supports DCP content
- QSC 7.1 Surround Sound system with 5,500 watts of amplification
- MDI Projection screen with 20′ viewing surface
- Oppo BDP-103 Commercial Blu-Ray Player
- Cinema Rentals
- The Cinema Room is available on a limited basis for private rentals and special events.